Born in Belgrade 1955th. Painter, working in Belgrade and Smederevska Palanka, Serbia.
My works are based on Impressionism, but my interest is much broader. Present the influence of Serbian medieval art and contemporary art.
My work includes drawings, pastels. watercolor, oil on canvas and mixed media. Presented works were created 1999th the
1987th Gallery Abraševic, Smederevska Palanka
1990th Public Library, Velika Plana
1995th Gallery of Modern Art National Museum Palanka,Smederevska Palanka
1996th Gallery Cultural Centre, Svilajnac
1996th Home of the Army, Cuprija
1998th Small gallery, Arandjelovac
1999th Cultural Center, Jagodina
1999th Cultural Centre, Cuprija
2000th Serbian hous, Pozarevac
2001th Gallery Simonida, Nis
2001th House of Youth, Velika Plana
2002nd Graphics Gallery, National Museum Palanka,Smederevska Palanka
2003rd Gallery of Modern Art National Museum Palanka,Smederevska Palanka
2004th Cultural Center, Jagodina
2005th Home of the Army,Cuprija
2010th Gallery of Modern Art, National Museum, SmederevskaPalanka
Impotant group exhibitions
• October Art
Salon Kovin 1998, 2000, 2002.
• The sixth International Biennial of miniature arts Gornji
• The eighth, ninth and tenth exhibition of drawings in
2001,2002, 2003. Sabac.
• The eleventh and twelfth exhibition of small format 2002,
• Seventh International Biennial of miniature arts Gornji
• First International Biennial of Miniature Niksic 2005th
• Biennale of Applied and Fine Arts Smederevo 2006th