LIMITED EDITION ARTWORKS - Tamás G. Fuchs is a hungarian artist, he is creating limited edition digital artworks. Each artwork is part of a limited edition series of 1, 10, 50 or 100 artist’s proof prints. Only the maximum number of the prints would be made and sold of each series, this is guaranteed by the author. The images have been printed onto high quality Hahnemühle made canvas for fine arts. The frames are not real frames, they are printed out as well as the artwork, and it has the same material (canvas). The collages are made from photos, old paintings of famous artists and of course from his own drawings to live in harmony together.
CV - My first determining art experience was my drawing teacher in the primary school. He was my patron who cared for me, gave me lessons after school and helped to develop my abilities. Afterwards I continued drawing in High school as my primary faculty. I finished at the Budapest University of Technologies (BME) as licensed mechanical engineer. I started to work for the Company of Public Transportation in Budapest (BKV), which was in contract with the University by the time. A couple of years later I took part in the foundation of Fővinform (Traffic Information of the Capital) whereas I am the deputy executive at the moment. Later on I took part in the foundation of Compexpo, whereas we organized fairs and exhibitions using my patent. Afterwards I founded Serwise Studio, my own company in advertisement graphic in which I'm working at the moment. Two years ago I was so fed up with all the applied graphics and I started to create artworks, and tried to show what was deep inside me, hopefully managed to express the fantasy world which was on my mind. So I've started to show what was deep inside of me to all the people around me.
GICLÉE - Giclée is a french word which means "to spatter out", "to squirt or spurt", a term that refers to the way ink is applied to canvas by a special large-format, ultra-high-resolution ink-jet printer. The word giclée is associated with the product of the process which is print. Giclée process is based on digital technology. Even under high magnification the dot pattern is virtually invisible and the image appears to be continuous-tone - like the original artwork itself. The word „giclée” is usually used for reproductions, but in this case it only refers to the way ink is applied to canvas.
- 2010 October „The prince of wands” / BPIX Digital Creative Center / solo
- 2011 March „The bird's eye view of faminity” / Újlipótvárosi Klub Gallery / group
- 2011 Summer „Applied modern alchemy” / Andrássy street: shop of Ermenegildo Zegna / solo
- 2011 December „Timeless Glory” / Kaláka-Club, Vienna / solo
- 2011 December „Snap to grid” / Los Angeles Center for Digital Art / group
- 2012 February "Circus is the whole world" / Attila József Community Center / group
- 2012 April "Art Fest V." / Theater of Elizabeth-park / group
- 2012 September / Kempinski Hotel Budapest / solo
- 2013 February "Holiday upside down" / Theater of Elizabeth-park / solo
- 2013 February "Hats off" / Péter Veres High School / solo
- 2011 since February - www.artjury.com/GalleryA.html / The Decorative Arts International
- 2011 Summer www.caladangallery.com / Depth of Meaning
- 2011 since June - www.projekt30.com
- 2011 since August - www.artjury.com/GalleryB.html / The 12th Fine Arts International
- 2011 November – www.graphiccompetitions.com/jump.php?contest=simply-the-best-international-competition / Simply the best online exhibition
- 2012 June - www.upstreampeoplegallery.com / 14th Annual Collage, Digital & Mixed Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org