+ 1 (707) 877-4321
+ 33 977-198-888

The Artworks of topic Inner Life and ...

2/1000
Altmayer Bruno - Dance of CranesDance of CranesAltmayer Bruno

With medical imaging, it has been shown that differences between individuals of the same sex are more important than the differences between the two sexes. At birth, only 10% of the 100 billion neurons are interconnected. The remaining 90% will connect over the growth and life experience, under the ...

3/1000
Sylvain Barbette - Meet Venus and sunMeet Venus and sunSylvain Barbette

Hello,
My name is Sylvain Barbette, I m a therapist in bio-energy as well as the character designer of the exhibition.
They were inspired by the 'circle crops' for some and also after my own inspiration for others.
Performed on a wooden support, I drew each figure and all features wer...

4/1000
Freddy Blackberry - PASSAGE OF RELAY (pu) ParalympicPASSAGE OF RELAY (pu) ParalympicFreddy Blackberry

Audience Award (in partnership with CIMA)
original work carried out during the contest 'Art handuo' to Cherbourg 2012.
illustrating the 'handover' in a team by its unusual diversity and disability is not visible.
One, mobility impaired and the other, the mere fact of being 'an ambitio...

5/1000
Freddy Blackberry - BEYOND THE SEA (sculpture pu)BEYOND THE SEA (sculpture pu)Freddy Blackberry

The sea in danger.
There are not that scholarship ignites. Quest unlimited profit a consequence,
the temperature rise due to human pollution, global warming, the melting of the Arctic ice, rising sea levels, the disappearance of small islands, the programmed removal of fauna, flora, mangro...

7/1000
Freddy Blackberry - Intimity (pu)Intimity (pu)Freddy Blackberry

inside me ...
it makes the clown costume but preserves his red nose to continue to laugh at him ....!

8/1000
Freddy Blackberry - The Rite of Spring (sculpture pu)The Rite of Spring (sculpture pu)Freddy Blackberry

Contemporary sculpture cooking way 'Raku'
theme 'RESURRECTION' saying my return to the international scene.
What does not kill me, strengthens me!
The return of 'Freddy' ... and beware it is not satisfied (small note of black humor!) Lol
Special dedication to Mr. and Mrs. Pfeiffe...

10/1000
Freddy Blackberry - THE APPEARANCE OF THE ANGEL JEHUDIEL (pu)THE APPEARANCE OF THE ANGEL JEHUDIEL (pu)Freddy Blackberry

There are better things to do when the hounds go,
it is too vulgar to burst into tears!
Mouse since this is serious!
If the Gods disappoint you offer them a radiant face !!!
thank you, Alain Chamfort.

EMAIL- EMAIL- EMAIL- EMAIL- EMAIL- * A