The aim of my work is to show different reflections of my perception of reality. This perception
is not only complex within the course of time but also within its actual moments. Therefore, I
deliberately merge methods, forms, styles and materials and I have expressed different tendencies
in my work. My work is also influenced by different schools and lines within Modern and Ancient art
in Syria as well as outside Syria. Through these different and sometimes antagonistic influences I
want to express and likewise exceed the narrowness, restrictions and violence within the actual
realities and express a way of freedom that is vital for the survival of the society and the building
of its future.
- Mobile: 00961 70 382 065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of birth: 1981
- Nationality: Syrian
- Preparing for a master degree-Painting Department-Faculty of fine arts- Damascus University
[Stopped because of the current circumstances in Syria] Damascus, Syria.
- Lecturer in the faculty of fine arts, Damascus University, Damascus, Syria, 2008.
- Diploma of higher studies in the faculty of fine arts, Damascus University, Damascus, Syria, 2007.
- Member of Syrian artist Union.
- Graduated of the faculty of fine arts, Damascus University, Syria, 2004.
Participating in several art exhibits:
-"Art56"gallery, Beirut-Lebanon, 2013
-"Zaman" gallery (Palettes syriennes), Beirut-Lebanon, 2013
-"KOZAH" art gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2012
-"Rewaq Alkeshleh" gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2011
-"KOZAH" art gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2011
-"Arabic cultural center "in cooperation with the united nation (UN) developmental
program, art exhibition occasion of the international day for nonviolence against
-"Four seasons" hotel, Damascus, Syria, 2008
-"Ayyam" gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2007
-"Freehand” gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2006
-"Alshabab exhibition at “Al rewak” gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2004, and 2006
-"The annual exhibition "at Khan Asaad Basha, Damascus,Syria, 2004, and 2006.
1- Permanent art exhibition at Roskilde University Roskilde, Denmark, 2014
2- Art exhibit at "Zaman" gallery, Beirut, Lebanon, 2009.
3- Art exhibit at "Ashtar" gallery, Damascus, Syria, 2009.
4- Art exhibit "Monochro" at "Zaman" gallery, Beirut-Lebanon, 2005.
- holds a grant from the British council for Syrian artists , one month To implement
a range of artistic works, Lebanon, Beirut, 2014
- Participation in workshop for Syrian children in the Eid festival, Danish institute in
Damascus, Syria, 2011
- I had already finished my master's research but I could not arbitration because of the
situation in Syria, where I moved to Lebanon, 2013. My master thesis was entitled
"Monochrome in the Syrian Painting during the second half of the 20th century" and
included next to an encompassing history of Syrian art also research on monochromes
in the European paintings from the 13th to the end of the 20th century.
- Have a research published in Damascus university journal entitled: “Monochrome painting
concept (An analytical study of some ancient paintings in Syria)”, 2012.
-The paintings acquired by the ministry of culture, Damascus-Syria, The native museum,
Damascus-Syria, and a few galleries and Personal acquisitions in many countries like Syria,
Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Denmark.