Kamila Ossowska - Born in 1990, Chojnice. A graduate of the Lodz Academy of Fine Arts. The way of expression in her works is mainly drawing. By using simple tools like charcoal and pencil, she's building an image using lihgt and shadow. Large formats allows her to maintain momentum, expressiveness and mobilization of intellect, emotions, consciousness - like E. Deagas saids "Drawing is the artist's most direct and spontaneous expression, a species of writing: it reveals, better than does painting, his true personality."
2009-2013 - Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz
- Exhibition "The Master and students" 7 November 2013 at the Gallery PENTAGON in Radom
- Opening and exhibition "in Black and White", 16 December 2014 at BE-ART exclusive Gallery in Warsaw
- „Derby 2016” exhibition in Cultural Center in Ciężkowice - 1 October 2016
- exhibition in Cultural Center "Zgoda" in Świętochłowice -12 December 2016
- group exhibition of erotic art - "Bohema Nowa Sztuka" auction house and gallery in Warsaw, exhibition - 16 October 2017
-group exhibition - studio "Art & Passion" in Warsaw , exhibition - 17 October 2017