Born in Semarang, 41 years ago, Darma choose his way of living to be a painter 10 years ago. Almost all of his skill is from experiencing painting as fun & challenge. Autodidactic but also got structured learning from few masters around Semarang.
Figure painting, landscape, floral & fauna realist painting was his choice until 2 years ago, before he specialized himself to express his aesthetics art into a unique style, palette flower painting. Spontaneous impressions & passion for beauty & freedom, he fells happy & joyful whenever he makes his wild flower paintings.
Exhibitions & Festivals:
- Ancol Art Festival, Jakarta 1998
- Pasar Seni lukis Indonesia Surabaya 2009, 2010
- Pasar Seni ITB Bandung, 2010
- Sultan Hotel. Jakarta 2010
- Grand Opening, MURI Gallery, Magelang 2006
- Pasar Raya Sri Ratu, Semarang 2010
- JCC, Jakarta 2009, 2010
- Galeri Seni Rupa Jawa Tengah, Solo, 2010
- Gedung DPRD Ungaran, 2008
- Gedung Lawang Sewu, Semarang 2007
- Pameran Bersama Wasesa Salatiga, 2006
- FX Style, Jakarta 2010
- Ungaran Square, 2010
- Vemy's Art Gallery, Ungaran 2011
For further info, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit http://darmalungit.com.
Darmalungit with Jeihan, one of Indonesia's Fineart Legend.